Ice Station's Dance Academy is committed to providing quality dance education to students of all ages. We strive to provide a variety of classes that will allow all of our students to benefit from improved fitness and concentration, while experiencing the beauty and joy of dancing.
Ballet and Dance can benefit skaters in many ways.
- Enhance flexibility, coordination, strength and muscle tone.
- Improve auditory and visual memory
- Develope music appreciation
- Learn proper alignment and positions for skating
- Develop grace and artistic style for skating
Ballet shoes and proper attire required
Current Classes Offered:
Advanced Off-Ice Jump & Conditioning
Tuesdays 5:15pm – 6:00pm
Beginning Ballet for Skaters
Tuesdays 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Advanced Ballet for Skaters
Thursdays 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Cost and Details:
60-minute classes cost $225 for 10 weeks
Vouchers included with registration.
Annual fee required.
Multi-child and multi-class discounts available.
Some restrictions apply.
Download a Registration Form and sign up today!